Gordy’s Garbage and Recycling Service, LLC provides a dependable, weekly trash removal service to the Sumner County residents, including areas of Gallatin, Hendersonville, Castalian Springs, Cottontown, and Bethpage. We also service businesses in Gallatin and Hendersonville, TN.
- All routes begin at 6:00 AM. We ask that all trash be out and ready for pick up at that time on your scheduled day.
- Trash must be bagged and tied.
- This prevents litter.
- Do not make the bags so heavy that drivers can not lift the bags out of the can.
- Cardboard boxes must be broken down to lay flat and not tied together or in bags. Place packaging in a tied bag.
- Our fees are based on One, 96 gallon can for a single family household.
- Do not place grass or weeds/dirt/sod/brick/concrete/rock/wood/metal in your cans for weekly household trash removal. Call us for an additional pick up.
- If you have extra items, call ahead.
Call (615) 451-2805 for rates. We have special rates for our trash and recycling customers. If you do not recycle and wish to begin, click here.
ITEMS THAT ARE NOT ACCEPTED
SPECIAL HAUL JOBS
- Tires or car parts
- Cooking oil
- Hazardous materials
- Flammable materials
- Wet paint cans or wet paint trays, brushes and rollers
- Oil or oil filters
- Gas or fuel containers
- Propane tanks
- Helium tanks
- No loose or hot ashes
We do special haul jobs when you are cleaning out your home, garage, barn, office, attic, basement, left over yard sales, spring cleaning and final estate clean outs. We can remove and dispose of appliances, furniture, small equipment, lawn clippings, and new construction and remodel materials . Please call to schedule an appointment. Fees will depend on the job.
* Returned check fee is $30.00
* We reserve the right to refuse service.
* Failure to receive a bill does not exempt you from the payment owed.